Hi. I have been diagnosed with moderate dysplasia and had a LEEP procedure done. The tissue excised showed the dysplasia had progressed into the margin (?) and my doctor offered me the option of hysterectomy now or a pap in three months and if still dysplastic, hysterectomy then. Should I wait? My family is complete, my husband has had a vasectomy, so the idea of a hysterectomy is not the issue, I’m just wondering if I should wait or not. Thanks.
|Dr. del Junco Jr. (Doctor)||
hi, my name is lori and i am 28 years old and the mother of 2 beautiful children. I had a partial hysterectomy in oct 98 (removal of uterus, tubes)